Few can debate the huge impact Steve Jobs had on the world. So it’s no wonder that after Steve Jobs passed away in 2011, there was in influx of news and media surrounding the life of the outspoken Apple co-founder and CEO. If you listened to episode on The Social Network, you’ll already know how Aaron Sorkin dropped the true story for a good story. So how did he do for his movie about Apple’s famous CEO and co-founder? Let’s find out as we compare Hollywood with history for 2015’s Steve Jobs.
Enjoy this episode? Help support the next one.
LINKS AND MORE RESOURCES
- Steve Jobs by Walter Isaacson
- Becoming Steve Jobs: The Evolution of a Reckless Upstart into a Visionary Leader
- Watch Steve Jobs’ First Demonstration of the Mac for the Public on Time.com
- Wozniak on the Steve Jobs Movie and Why Accuracy Doesn’t Matter
- Join the Based on a True Story Facebook page
- Support the show at Patreon
- Let me know what you think of the show on Twitter